Barn Cat Adoption Questionnaire
Please read the Barn Cat Guide. Then provide the information requested below. Your answers to these questions will help us (and you) assess the suitability of your property to provide good barn cat habitat. All information you provide will be kept strictly confidential.
- Street Address:
- City, ST, ZIP:
- Home Phone:
- Cell phone:
- Email address:
- How did you hear about us?
- Why do you want barn cats?
- Do you want: feral cats __ interactive cats __doesn’t matter__
- When will you be ready for your cats?
- How much property do you have?
- What type of shelter is available on your property? (check all that apply) Closed barn __Open barn__ Size or number of stalls:__ Other (please describe):
- If you have dogs, how will you manage the dog/cat arrangement?
- Have you had barn cats before? If so, please tell us about them.
- Are you prepared to provide food and water on an ongoing basis?
- If you move, will you promise to arrange for their continuing care by the new landowner, take them with you, relocate them to another barn home, or contact us if you are unable to make arrangements for their ongoing care?
- Name and phone number of your veterinarian.
Please copy and paste the above text into an email message and when you have completed the questionnaire, send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
As soon as we receive this form, we will contact you to discuss relocation of cats to your home and to schedule delivery if you decide you definitely would like to adopt a set of our cats.
Thank you for your interest in helping us save lives!